background

Thursday, November 17, 2016

New Release - Alicia Bel

Hello, crafty friends!!

I wanted to share with you this super cute new image released by Alicia Bel!! Isn't he adorable?  I love to color Elves and Alicia has a wonderful way to draw their faces and super huge eyes!! 


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Eyes:
W7, W5, W3
Clothes:
E09, R29, R24, YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00, 
V06, V04, V01, N2, N0
Note:
T2, T0
Pen:
E53

I used Distress Inks for the snow banks an night sky;

Tumbled Glass
Broken China
Faded Jeans
Seedless Preserves

You can watch this YouTube video on how I colored the night sky!

Subscribe to my channel for more coloring tutorials!!


Distress Ink Tutorial

You can also join us at the Wonderful World Of Alicia Bel
for more crafting fun and coloring



Other Challenges I am entering my project:




3 comments:

  1. Wooow! Awesome! I love it! So nicely painted, and I love the sky. Thank you very much for the Tutorial. :-)
    Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image and so beautifully colored too!! Really gorgeous frame and design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...