background

Saturday, October 7, 2017

MFT Challenge 2: DIE-NAMICS DESIGNS

Hello, again crafty friends!!

Today is World Card Making and I am entering the Challenge #2 with My Favorite Things using only dies!! WOW!! Tough for me since I love to color!! I went into my stash of MFT items and pulled out what I had!  


Challenge 2: DIE-NAMICS DESIGNS


I hope you like my card using only dies and a stamp!!  Simple and to the point and 
using Fall colors!!


Materials Used:

MFT Pierced Die-namics Pierced Rectangular Dies
MFT Stiched Fancy Flourish
MFT Stamp Set: BB - You're Super

Varietry Cardstock





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...