background

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs. - Anything Goes

Hello, crafty friends!!

I wanted to share with you my coloring of this lovely image from Crafty Sentiments Designs!  Isn't she lovely?  You can find this lovely image at the Crafty Sentiments Designs store HERE


My choice coloring medium is Copic Sketch Markers:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair and Dress and Hat:
B39, B29, B26, B24
R85, R83, R81
Flowers:
RV00, RV13, G17, G14, G12
Ground Grass:
G17, G14, G12

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

I hope you like my card and I hope that you join the challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  You could win some of these lovely images!


Crafty Sentiments Designs

Thank you for stopping by and as always

Keep Getting Crafty!

from
Yours Truly

The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...