background

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Pastels

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog and thanking for stopping by!

Today I want to share my latest card.  I created this card for the Crafty Sentiments Designs new challenge: Pastel Colors 

Crafty Sentiments Designs

This is one of the lovely images you can find at Crafty Sentiments Designs store!  
So much fun to color and such a sweet image!


Copic Sketch Markers:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E99, E97, E95
Overalls:
BG18, BG15, BG13, C3
Shirt and Bow:
R85, R83, R81
Boots:
E37, E33, E31, R83, R81

Sheep:
C3, C1, E51, E50, R81, R11

Grass:
G17, G14, G12

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

That's it for my coloring! I hope you liked it and I hope to see you visit again.  Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe for more crafting fun!

As always,

Keep Getting Crafty!

Yours Truy
The Unexpected Crafter
Crafting and Coloring Simply Stated



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...