background

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Penny Black - Guest DT

Hello, crafty friends!

I am very happy to share another card as a guest designer for the Penny Black Challenge: Anything Goes!!  So excited to be a apart of their challenge again!

I chose this super sweet image from their collection. Isn't she cute?  It was fun to color her and create a scene!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
N8, N6, N4
Dress and Bow:
R39, R37, R35, R32
Wings:
RV10, RV13
Socks:
BG18, BG13, RV10
Cupcake:
RV13, RV10, BG13, R26, R24, B26, B24
BG18, BG15, BG13, E02, E00

Ground:
Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, YG03, YG06

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

And that is it!!  I hope you like my card and coloring! Please subscribe to follow more of my coloring and crafting inspiration!

Please leave a comment and thank you for stopping by!

The Unexpected Crafter
Crafting and Coloring Simply Stated


Maria





3 comments:

  1. Adorable...love the vivid colors on your cute creation!!! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Maria, love the little scene you have created,
    Love Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have really mastered the cloud stencilling! I love the whole background and the beautifully coloured girl. Thanks for being our GD this month:)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...